Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Wind

It fascinates me –the wind that we cannot see nor touch but yet we can feel. How I love the tender breeze caressing my face. But I sense its strength if I go against it. It’s hard to go against the wind. Every step forward is a struggle. The wind may come in different directions and in various manners. Sometimes it is silent, patiently holding its breath. Sometimes it is a soft whisper embracing us with care. There are times it is playful, trying to push us wherever it pleases. But when it unleashes its rage, it strikes without mercy –it will destroy everything on its path. We cannot fight it; nothing in this world can stop it. However, it has a Master. The wind also listens and obeys. “And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39 I know the Master of the Wind, He is also my Lord! Our Lord Jesus Christ commanded even the winds and water, and they obey him. –Luke 8:25 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:10-11 By MhelP.

No comments: